If the bot doesn't respond, it is probably because it cannot see the channel (if not, join our support server). To fix this issue, please feel free to read the following article:
Cases when the Bot doesn't respond
- Bot doesn't have Sufficient Perms in the Channel.
- Bot doesn't have sufficient perms in his role.
- Bot is under Maintainance.
- Some Shards were Restarting.
Ways To Fix
- First, go to the channel settings, where the command was ran. Then, go to the
Permissionsettings. Here, you can edit all the permissions for the channel.
Next Examine the settings, is the
private channel switched on? Well, simply turn It off. Or if you don't want to make it public, simply tap
Add members or roles and add
@Discortics™. And you are done!
- Secondly, if that doesn't work, check if your permission settings have
@Discortics™already added. If so, check if the bot can
Read messages history. Once thats all checked, it will most likely work. (You may check all settings if you want).
- If that doesn't work, maybe just give the role
ADMINISTRATORin the server settings.
To check for the Bot's downtimes, we announce them in the Support Server
Shards are automatically rebooted time to time.
Hope this helped! If not, please feel free to join our support server.
Have a good day!